Position: Personal Assistant – Directors
Supervisor: Board of Directors
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
About the Role
The job holder will have the primary role of offering administrative support to the Directors. An ideal candidate should be mature and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment that require timely decisions to be made and implemented. A positive attitude with a knack for solving problems is critical for the performance of the job. The role may involve travel out of the duty station from time to time.
- Managing the travel itinerary including visa, flight and hotel bookings for the Directors and their visitors.
- Managing the Directors day to day calendars/diaries ensuring that all key activities of the day are attended to and important deadlines are adhered to
- Attending meetings with and on behalf of the Directors as may be required ensuring all the preparations required prior to such meetings are catered for in a timely manner.
- Record meetings discussions and circulate minutes for actions to the relevant parties.
- Follow up for timely execution of Action plans from meetings and other discussions
- Handling correspondence on behalf of the Directors
- Gathering of required information, compiling and preparing various reports and presentations as required by the Top Management
- Communicating the expectations of the Top Management to the company employees and offering needed support on behalf of the Directors
- Serve as a key contributor to the development of a dynamic business strategy that is able to deliver sustained growth in respect to both turnover and profitability.
- Communicate and oversee the implementation of the corporate business strategy in all the departments.
- Any other duty as directed by the Board of Directors
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or its equivalent
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in a similar position in a busy environment
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- A pleasant personality with positive attitude
- Outstanding communication skills
- Discreet, confidential and with high level of integrity
- Demonstrated ability to work and deliver effectively under pressure
- Mature and able to work effectively with teams
How to Apply
Are you looking for an environment that gives you an opportunity to take on the challenging technology world with enthusiasm? This opportunity is waiting for you at Tracom Services Ltd.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us on or before 14th January 2020 Quote ‘TSL/PA/01/2020” on the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.