Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Chef De Partie
Reports to The Head Chef
To assist the head chef in ensuring consistency of product delivery by being strict on menu executions, maintaining hygiene, managing the pass, safety & hygiene standards, portioning control and handling personnel and related issues.
- Assist the head chef in coordinating the entire kitchen operation, stewarding, cooks/ prep cooks and the pass during scheduled shifts.
- Responsible for ensuring an outlet product Quality and Standard before the product gets tothe customer.
- Estimates food stocks, ordering supplies for the outlets supervise portion control and quantities of preparation to minimise wastage and ensure customer gets value for money
- Observes stock levels and orders supplies, participates in monthly stocktake and daily closing stocks for the allocated outlet
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, personnel and proper food approved
- Visiting clients on the table from time to time for quality check and customer service
- Ensuring FIFO policy is followed
- Responsible for orienting, training and coaching and evaluation of new kitchen staff
- Ensuring that the (HACCP) is adhered to on a daily basis by all members of staff.
- Keeps the head chef fully informed of all rising issues,unusual matters of significance, promptly taking corrective actions where necessary.
- Diploma in Culinary Arts/Certification in Food and Beverage production or similar qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality related field would be an added advantage
- Management and Supervisory skills
- HACCP training would be an added advantage
- Over 3 years’ experience in supervision in busy International Restaurant/Hotel Industry
HOT KITCHEN CHEF / SOUCIER
- Applicants should have at least a Form Four certificate. (K.C.S.E) with some formal training in culinary arts
- Prior job related experience in a fast paced upper class hotel or restaurant as a cook is a must
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- MUST HAVE WORKED IN A MULTI CUISINE SET UP ESPECIALLY ITALIAN SET UP FOR AT LEAST 1 YEAR IN THE HOT KITCHEN DEPARTMENT
The position reports to the General Manager
The successful candidate will manage the company’s supply of products
The Procurement Officer’s responsibilities include laying strategies to find cost-effective deals and suppliers.
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods
- Ensure consistent supply of the highly consumed products
- Finalise purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- A minimum of 5 years proven working experience as a Procurement Officer
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software:
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analysing data
- A degree/Diploma in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
How to Apply
To apply, interested candidates should send a copy of their detailed CV with references to email@example.com Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for CV submission will be 29th february 2020