Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
LIFTS TECHNICIAN GRADE 10 2 POSTS REF: CU/AD/8/1/2020
For appointment to this post a candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree/HND in Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Exemplary work performance.
- 2 years’ experience as Elevator Installer and Repairer or equivalent
- Detect and disassemble defective units, and repair or replace parts such as locks, gears, cables, and electric wiring.
- Inspect wiring connections, control panel hookups, door installations, and alignments and clearances of cars and hoistways to ensure that equipment will operate properly.
- Maintain installed electrical wires, controls and attached conduits along shaft walls on every floor, plastic-covered wires through the conduit cars and hoistways to ensure that equipment operates properly.
- Using test equipment, locate malfunctions in brakes, motors, switches, signal and control systems,
- Maintain a log book that detail records of all repairs and checks performed
- Prepare a scheduled maintenance plan
- Operate elevators to determine power demands, and test power consumption to detect overload
- Read and interpret blueprints to understand and determine the layout of system components, frameworks, and foundations in case of a fault.
- Test all newly installed equipment to ensure that it meets specifications, such as stopping at floors for the set amounts of time.
- Participate in additional training to keep skills up-to-date.
- Adjust safety controls, counterweights, door mechanisms, and components such as valves, ratchets, seals, and brake
- Assemble, install, repair, and maintain elevators, escalators, moving sidewalks, and dumbwaiters, using hand and power tools, and testing devices such as test lamps, ammeters, and voltmeters.
- Check that guide shoes and rollers are attached to minimize the lateral motion of cars as they travel through shafts.
- Check that safety regulations and building codes are met, and complete service reports verifying standards are conformed to.
Position: Senior Accountant J/G L (2 Positions)
Terms of Service: – Permanent
Salary Scale: 41,770 – 57,900 p.m.
Other Allowances are as issued by SRC from time to time
- An Officer in this grade will be responsible for timely and accurate preparation of quality management reports that fall under his/her sections
- Work at this level will also include planning, directing, coordinating, supervising areas of control, training and development of staff under him/her and setting targets for the section(s)
- The officer may occasionally be required to undertake ad hoc assignments relating to accounting services
- He may be assigned responsibilities to authorize payments and sign cheques subject to limit set
- He will certify and verify return, documents, vouchers, monitor collection of revenue including inspection and responsible for government assets, records and custody of accountable documents under his/her section.
- Be Kenyan Citizen
- served in the grade of Accountant I, Job Group ‘K’ or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service or private sector for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Passed Part III of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination or its recognized equivalent qualification.
Position: Project Assistant J/G H (3 Positions)
Terms of Service: – Permanent
Salary Scale: 24,580 – 32,760 p.m.
Other Allowances are as issued by SRC from time to time.
The holder of this position will support the project management specialist in the day to day running of the project management work particularly monitoring and evaluation.
- Coordinating, regular updates of the project status reports and production of the progress reports.
- Coordinate review of the project status reports, progress reports and data to inform monitoring and evaluation.
- Create and manage electronic and manual filling systems, and maintain and updates files and records, archiving and storage of the collected project data and reports
- Undertake compilation of progress reports/training reports/meeting minutes
- Undertake project specific data collection to inform evaluation decisions
- Contribute to proposal writing for sector specific partnership projects
- Support the project management team in follow-up of action points
- Support in planning and organizing internal and external meetings, archiving of meeting proceedings and minutes workshops and other events.
- Establish and maintain a key contact database and email list of all project teams and partners, collaborators and other stakeholders
- Be Kenyan Citizen
- Diploma in Development studies, Project Planning and Management.
- Strong conceptual, analytical and evaluative skills in these areas.
- Advance MS Suite skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials.
The form can either be;
- Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
- Downloaded from the Kilifi County website
Applicants can choose to;
- Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
- Address it to;-
THE SECRETARY, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 13th day of February, 2020.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.