Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Our client in the hospitality industry is looking hire a Front Office Manager.
Reports to: This position reports operationally to the Resident Manager and/or the General Manager.
The Hotel Front Office Manager is tasked with making sure that the Front Office – the place where guests first come into contact with the hotel and staff – runs smoothly and effectively
- Managing and training the Front Office staff
- Ensuring the front desk provides a professional and friendly service for guests
- Dealing with guests
- Acting as liaison between General Manager and staff
- Schedules the front office staff.
- Supervises workload during shifts.
- Evaluates the job performance if each front office employee.
- Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments.
- Dealing with customers, including handling complaints when they come to the desk.
- Ensure implementation of all hotel policies and house rules.
- Maintain an organized and comprehensive filing system with documentation of purchases, vouchering, schedules, forecasts, reports and tracking logs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly without immediate supervision.
- A background in hospitality
- Diploma in front office
- At least 5 years experience in front office
- Diplomacy and the ability to communicate clearly
- Firm leadership skills
- The ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time
- The ability to perform under pressure
- Must be highly motivated
How to Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org