Our Client a market leader in the provision of integrated financial services seeks to hire an Executive Assistant / PA.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing executive, administrative, and development support to the MD’s office.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Assists the MD with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
· Communicates with the general staff on the MD’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
· Manage & Coordinate Travel and bookings.
· Manage Executives Calendars.
· Clerical Tasks and documenting.
· Updating system daily on pending and completed tasks.
Position reports to the MD
Required Qualifications / Experience
· Diploma Level Education Bachelor’s Degree an added advantage.
· Mature professional – between the ages of 30-35 years
· Working experience of 7-10 years.
· Proficient in MS Suite (Power Point, Excel, Word), as well as digitally inclined.
· Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
· Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
· Excellent written and spoken English is compulsory.
· Listening and communication skills
· Must display strong leadership and commitment.
· Confident, articulate, outgoing.
· Exposure working in a technology company or financial institution is an added advantage.
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Executive Assistant/PA on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.