Job Vacancies: Warehouse Casuals
Starting date: Immediately
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall.
It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based in Nairobi.
Warehouse Casual Responsibilities
· Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
· Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
· Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
· Open bales, crates and other containers
· Picking of orders.
· Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat
· Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
Who Are You?
Required Skills and Competencies:
· Any relevant certificate
· Vast knowledge in E-commerce Business
· Be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
· Be able to work well and meet strict deadlines and targets with minimum supervision
· Have a good working knowledge of MS Office applications with strong report writing skills
· Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
NB: 1. The position may require one to come in for night shifts
Applicants must be from Mlolongo and its environs
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8th January 2019.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.