Tech For Development – T4D
Job Vacancy: Assistant Office Administrator
About Us: Tech For Development -T4D is an international tech consultancy and capacity building firm based in Nairobi Kenya.
We work with individuals, SMEs, learning institutions, development agencies and governments.
Our core business is in design, development, implementation and management of software solutions such as mobile applications, mobile applications for data collection and web-based information systems.
We also offer capacity building, research, domain registration and hosting services.
We are looking for an assistant office administrator to work in our organisation.
· Maintain office cleanliness
· Maintain an efficient filing system of payment vouchers, receipts and invoices
· Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
· Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for staff members and clients.
· Manage phone calls and correspondences via emails and other digital channels
· Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
· Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
· Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
· Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
· Outstanding communication skills in English (Written and Spoken)
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools
Knowledge / Qualifications
· At least one (1) year experience
· Minimum of a diploma in a related field
· At least 1 year experience in a related field
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application and a detailed CV before 20th Jan, 2020 to email@example.com