Masii Medical Centre is situated in Masii town as a 24 hour In / Outpatient facility with the aim of responding to the needs of the patients.
The facility is licensed to offer quality services ranging from Dental, Radiology, Laboratory, Pharmacy and Maternity services among others.
We have the following opportunity:
This position is responsible for the administration of all the operations in the Centre.
Under the general guidance of the Director, he/she is responsible for the development, implementation, and monitoring compliance with administrative policies, procedures, regulations, and standards that ensure effective service delivery for all support services in the Centre.
· Ensure that the Centre’s values are reflected in the provision of services
· Coordinate the development and implementation of the Centre’s strategic and business plans.
· Provide leadership and accountability in the management of services (human resources, facilities, equipment and supplies) for the Centre and ensure prudent use of resources entrusted.
· Provide overall guidance and direction to the Management and all Branches on all services.
· Proactively develop positive employee relations, maintaining professional standards; and promote teamwork, mutual respect, and effective communication.
· Provide overall coordination on development, review and monitoring mechanisms of policies, procedures, regulations and standards for the Centre.
· Mange all complaints (from staff, patients, patients, etc.) effectively and efficiently, and ensure timely update to the Management.
How to Apply
Send your application letter and CV quoting the job applied and desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 20th January 2020.