Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Job Title: Admin Assistant – Construction Company
Gross Salary: 35k – 40k
Our Client is a well-established construction company in Nairobi.
They are seeking to hire an experienced Admin Assistant who will be responsible for the day to day operations of the office.
S/he will also assist the management team in administrative roles.
· Assist with the overall maintenance of the company and its offices as well as maintain office equipment and supplies.
· Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
· Maintain and manage client database with details of deals, contracts and payments.
· Preparation and delivery of transaction and contractual documentation including Letters of Offer.
· Track and monitor payments and other obligations.
· Attend to visitors and walk-in clients, handle telephone calls.
· Petty cash allocation and management.
· Receive, issue receipts, and deposits all cheques collected from external clients
· Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Director including calendar management, answering calls and managing correspondence.
· Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the Director and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with staff.
Skills & Qualifications
· Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field or in a similar role.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in Construction Company.
· Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Must demonstrate the ability to move with speed and handle multiple tasks at once.
· Strong prioritization and administrative skills
· Ability to handle matters with integrity
· Ability to meet pressing deadlines, collect data and communicate it in a comprehensive report.
· Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject, quoting the job title in the email subject (Admin Assistant- Construction company) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 4th February 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted.