Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Our Client in the Tours & Travel industry is currently looking to hire an Accounts Assistant.
- Responsible for accounting and financial functions – Managing the entry of accounting data into the accounting system; ensuring proper storage and maintenance of accounting records;
- Day-to-day running of the office and work performance of the finance department; implements efficient internal controls and office management practices.
- Maintain a cheque register and petty cash voucher system.
- Receive and processes all supplier invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
- Deals with daily transactions for petty cash and ensures that reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis.
- Prepares and maintain various reports as requested by management.
- Maintains an accurate aged creditor’s analysis.
- Reconcile supplier statements with the creditor’s ledger.
- Ensures all filing is done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Carries out any other duty as may be directed by the Finance Team Leader and/or CEO.
- Com Financial Management/Accounting Degree or Accounting diploma or equivalent.
- CPA (K) or its equivalent will be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a similar position
- Work experience within an accounting function will be an added advantage
- High ethical standards and professionalism
- Familiarity with computer technology and knowledge of a variety of software programs related to the field.
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management, planning and organizing skills
- Quality and details orientated
- Ability to interact well with others.
- Adequate Reporting Skills
- High level of Integrity & Confidentiality
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org