Optim Systems Limited is a HR consultancy offering HR solutions to its clients.
We currently seek to engage a;
· Receiving and confirming payment of amount issued for service rendered
· Raising invoices
· Keeping records for future reference
· Maintaining a transaction ledger for accounting purpose
· Posting payments to the system and for recording and transaction update
· Preparing and forwarding the cheque for signatures and make final payment.
· Reconciling suppliers and service provider’s statements with company for tallying in the final books.
· Filing of Value Added Tax and Pay As You Earn with Kenya Revenue Authority for statutory payments compliance.
· Preparing payables schedules and explanations for audit purposes
· Filling of all payment vouchers and creditors invoices for records management
· Diploma in Accountancy or Business related field is an added advantage.
· CPA Section 3 or 4
· K.C.S.E C
How to Apply
If you can clearly demonstrate the ability to meet the above criteria, please submit your application letter with expected salary, along with detailed CV & testimonials to reach by 31st January 2019.
Send documents to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.