Job Summary: We are looking to recruit a highly competent and performance driven accountant who will be responsible for applying accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Documents financial transactions by entering account information in quick books.
· Bank accounts reconciliations
· Preparation of monthly management accounts and final accounts
· Input data in quickbooks
· Creditors and debtors accounts reconciliation
· Prepare financial statements
· Preparation and submission of all statutory payments on time.
· Well conversant with accounts payables and receivables (Daily invoicing and taking payments
· Ability to prepare and handle statutory returns i.e. PAYE, VAT, withholding tax, standard levy etc.
· Writing of cheques and recording the payment vouchers
Education and Experience:
· CPA K
· 3 years’ experience
· Excellent communication and analytical skills
· Conversant with quickbooks
· Experience in built environment would be an advantage
· Computer literate
· Good I.T skills
Send your curriculum vitae to email@example.com by 15th January 2020
Please quote the salary expected and your availability