Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Our client is a leading FMCG company based in the country. They seek to hire an efficient and well-experienced Cost Accountant who will be tasked with ensuring accuracy of final product costing on a monthly basis.
- Ensure accuracy of product costing.
- Monitor actual v/s budgeted consumption of materials and other variables for control purposes.
- Preparation of an error free and accurate contribution, gross profit and EBITDA analysis on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of weekly COGS report with minimal errors
- New product costing from time to time as well as scenario based costing to assist decision making (price and volume scenarios, cost reduction scenarios)
- Monitor and verify raw material costing to ensure correct material prices and product costs are maintained and updated in the system for correct and timely management reports.
- Preparation of timely and accurate profitability reports quarterly (Contribution Margin / GP Margin / EBITDA margin)
- Creation and adjustment of bill of material in SAP
- Benchmark and implement best practices in manufacturing & respective areas of work
- Perform monthly calculation of absorption of overheads per value stream
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or a related field of study. Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Professional certification in CIMA
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, in the FMCG industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to prepare accurate reports and good presentation skills
- Good analytical and decision making skills
- Proven leadership experience, with an ability to work well in a team
How To Apply