Wananchi Group (K) Ltd
Job Title: Team Leader, Retention
Department: Customer Experience
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Employment Status / Type: Full-time
Position Reporting to: Retention Manager
Manages Others: Yes
Titles & Number of Positions Managed: 13 CSE
Job Purpose / Summary: Reporting to the Retention Manager, the Team Leader – Retention will be responsible for leading a team in the design, implementation and execution of strategies that drive customer retention, loyalty, share and revenue growth.
He/she makes recommendations to improve on subscriber billing, payment channels and posting, retention processes and exposure to risk
· Defining and measuring Customer Satisfaction and Promoter KPI’s, identifying risks and opportunities and implementing improvement plans.
· Manage service support for medium value base and resources & KPI’s dedicated to the segment
· Designing programs that strengthen customer relationship, proactively minimize non payer customers, increase customer retention and minimize churn through customer win-backs.
· Leading the customer base analytics, identifying opportunities, designing and implementing up-selling/cross-selling campaigns that increase customer share and sustainable revenue growth.
· Provide daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports on customer retention activities to keep HOD and management updated, and to support informed decisions on revenue/retention goals.
Key Performance Indicators:
· Achieve budgeted financial goals in the key customer retention KPI’s (timely payment, non-payer disconnects, churn, arpu).
· Lead the creation of different Customer Experience feedback tools. Define, plan and execute Customer Satisfaction Surveys and Promoter type KPI’s, analyzing results and implementing improvement plans. Develop a detailed strategic roadmap that leads toward the implementation of a continuous enhancement of customer satisfaction.
· Research, analyze and monitor metrics and customer segments to uncover and capitalize on retention, win-back, up-selling and arpu enhancement opportunities.
· Design specific campaigns, in collaboration with Marketing, which will be used for retention and upgrade. Implement the campaigns and measure results taking corrective actions to ensure targets are met.
· Establish campaign objectives, workforce size and budgets, measure results and provide the ad hoc reporting for the platforms management.
· Lead the loyalty and retention functions to build diagnostic, descriptive and predictive models, creating proactive and reactive loyalty and retention strategies and programs.
· Deliver appropriate in-depth analytics to understand the levers that drive customer churn.
· Through the customer base analytics monitor product life cycle propose refinement in pricing & product and determine possible Support models based on customer segmentation and customer value.
· Define, plan and execute Customer Satisfaction Surveys and Promoter type KPI’s, lead the analysis of results and provide stakeholders with meaningful information that enable them to define improvement plans.
· Build diagnostic, descriptive and predictive models that provide the appropriate data to create proactive and reactive loyalty and retention strategies and programs. Deliver appropriate in-depth analytics to understand the levers that drive customer churn.
· Drive the CRM-based analysis of customer related information -demographic, business and behavioral for the identification of loyalty and retention strategies, cross & up selling opportunities and data feedback for product definition and improvement in other functional areas.
· Lead the customer base analytics to provide relevant information by customer segmentation and customer value that enables monitoring of product life cycle to.
· Ensure that 100% of the collections are done on each account.
· Monitors monthly payment plans of companies with unique billing plans.
Desired Qualifications, Experience & Attributes
· A Bachelor’s degree in Business related field from a recognized university
· Good understanding of selling techniques coupled with excellent oral and written communication skills
· Proficiency in MS Office & ERP
· 2 years’ team leadership role in the service industry. Experience in a busy customer service & sales environment preferred
· Demonstrated understanding of customer retention milestones
· A good team player with commitment to value-based leadership.
· Commitment to quality, customer centric culture, customer service and best practices
· Display of adaptability and agility towards excellent customer service in diverse cultural environment
Job Title: Application Developer
Location: Gateway Park
Employment Status / Type: Full Time
Position Reporting to: Manager Systems and Application Development
Manages Others: Yes
Job Purpose / Summary: Reporting to Manager-Systems & Application Development, the Application Developer will design and code functional Modules, applications and API for the Billing Platform.
The goal is to write “clean” and flawless code to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements.
· Developing software solutions to meet customer needs.
· Creating and implementing the source code of new applications.
· Testing source code and debugging code.
· Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
· Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
· Create Machine Learning algorithms for specific task e.g Churn Prediction
Key Performance Indicators:
· Functional software applications
· Meet Project Deadlines
· System Documentation
· Submission of daily/weekly/monthly reports
Education, Skills & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related field from a recognized university
· 2 – 3 years’ experience
· Demonstrated knowledge of object oriented program concepts
· Knowledge in Php MVC frameworks
· Knowledge in at least one version control software
Job Title: Sales Manager
Department: Commercial Department
Location: Nairobi – Kenya (as per HR policy relocation to any WGKL market / country)
Employment Status / Type: Permanent
Position Reporting to: Managing Director – Zuku Fiber
Manages Others: Yes
Titles & Number of Positions Managed:
i) OP Project Manager / Assistant Project Manager – external
ii) OP Sales Agents – external
iii) Zuku Fiber Team Leaders – internal
Job Purpose / Summary: Reporting to the Managing Director the Sales Manager is overall responsible to provide leadership towards the achievement of the regions sales target, and the development & implementation of all sales & marketing activities in the assigned region.
The Sales Manager provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum market customer acquisition, penetration into existing build homes, other customer management measures eg. Win-back, NPD, packages uptake and overall revenue and profit growth of company business in line with company goals and objectives.
· Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
· Responsible for the performance and development of the sales team and the penetration levels in the regions and sub-segments for both the residential and Small Office Home Office (SOHO)
· Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects and the relevant tools/systems to close the leads effectively and timeously.
· Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
· Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
· Conducts one-on-one review with different levels of the sales team members to build more effective communications, to create understanding of company plans, strategies, and to determine training & development needs, to provide insight for the improvement of Sales team members sales and sales activity performance.
· Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding sales teams performance and recommends corrective actions.
· Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
· Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Sales Teams.
· Assists Sales team members in preparation of proposals and presentations.
· Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
· Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
· Assists with the recruitment and selection of the sales team based on criteria agreed upon by senior management.
Key Performance Indicators:
1. Sales growth & Penetration growth
2. Customer service/issues management and customer base management churn win-back / NPD etc.
3. Market intelligence & Insights and competitor information gathering and feedback
4. Executional excellence based on SFA reporting
Functional and Behavioral Attributes
· Goal driven and result oriented; works well under pressure and can attain financial and other performance measures set
· Personal Ethics : honest, fair with self and others demonstrates integrity in work and business conduct
· Communication skills : excellent written , verbal and presentation skills
Educational and Other Qualifications
· Under graduate university degree in Sales & Marketing or business administration.
· At least 7 (seven) years sales managerial experience in Telecommunications, FMCG, Insurance or other service industry organization with experience in managing field based direct sales team is critical.
· Demonstrated Prior experience in developing sales plans, sales strategies, and developing route to markets and growth plans is required.
· A record of achievement in meeting sales goals, achieving targets against set performance goals and budgets
· Proven leadership and organizational skills and the ability to adjust quickly to changes in market conditions and the competitive environment.
Email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 11th December 2019.