Kaisugu Ltd .. real fine tea
We are a leading player in the tea sector with the core business in crop Growing, Processing & Manufacture and Sales & Marketing.
80% of our output is exported to various destinations. We are also a key player in the local tea sales to the west of Rift Valley Region.
We are seeking to recruit energetic and qualified individuals to fill the following vacant position;
Sales and Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Managing Director, the position holder will be responsible for developing and ensuring implementation of sales and marketing strategies to assist in the achievement of company’s overall strategic objectives
· Implements sales and marketing strategies to achieve market share growth, volume, profitability, revenue, brand and channel objectives across all markets;
· Manages a competent sales and marketing team through training, development and coaching to achieve superior representation against competition;
· Monitors and oversees all sales & marketing operations and their budgets; and to ensure they are utilized in the most efficient and effective manner;
· Prepares management reports on performance and accounts with regard to sales and marketing;
· Conducts regular competitor analysis to ensure maintenance of competitive advantage;
· Manages and co-ordinates the company’s participation in marketing forums, trade associations, exhibitions and shows;
· Manages all outsourced agencies to ensure that goods and services (merchandising, promotion, digital, etc) are competitive, they meet the given specifications, and are delivered in a timely manner;
· Ensures brand profitability through correct pricing policies and product costing in liaison with the Finance department;
· Promotes effective cross-functional communication of company operations to ensure the marketing strategy is executed timely throughout the supply chain;
· Ensures high brand visibility in the market;
· Actively monitors and manages product consumer/customer complaints and oversee consumer relations management protocol (handling and feedback);
· Drives the process of marketing evaluation and innovation in order to achieve the maximum competitiveness in packaging, product, communications, prices and brand positioning.
· Ensures that product quality meets expectations of tea consumers and is consistent over time through bench marking of competitor products.
Knowledge and Experience
· A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field;
· Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing (CIM). Member of Marketing Society of Kenya (MSK) will be added advantage;
· At least five (5) years’ experience in FMCG preferably in the food category;
· Demonstrate experience in a marketing management role through product development, consumer insights, communication and marketing agencies management
Human Resources Manager
Reporting to the Finance & Administration Manager, the position holder will be responsible for the implementation of the strategic Human Resource strategies in Talent Management, Employee Relations, Human Resource Polices while partnering with the departmental managers on all Human Resource Services areas to achieve business objective.
· Provides input for the development of the Human Resources Strategy and managing implementation in areas of Recruitment, Performance Management, Human Resource Policies, standards and compliance guidelines.
· Leads and manages strategy implementation of the Human Resource Employee Relations strategy and Services
· Manages development and implementation of the Human Resource Plan while ensuring implementation of training and development programs
· Leads in the implementation and service delivery in benefits management, employee welfare, leave management and exit management in line with policies, processes and procedures
· Prepares and provides management reports for management and Board decisions in HR policies, processes and procedures while creating high standards in statutory and market compliance.
· Researches and advises on competitive compensation and benefits packages that are in line with contemporary market and competitor practices
· Manages and monitors Employee and Industrial Relations matters within the framework of the Kenya Labour Laws and advises management for decision making
· Participates in all serious disciplinary cases likely to lead to termination, dismissal or final warnings.
· Leads in the preparation and execution of the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) negotiations
· Manages preparation and presentation of HR KPIs
· Ensures execution of performance management process that will improve performance and development of potential talent in the company
· In liaison with the Heads of Department, analyses and determines skills and needs that will meet the company’s objectives and develop job descriptions
· Advices Departmental Heads on leave balances for their departments.
· Identifies, implements and benchmarks best practices in management
Knowledge and Experience
· B.A. (Social Sciences) or related discipline from a recognized university
· Higher Diploma in HRM
· Experience Required: a minimum of 4 years’ experience in HR management
Sales Representatives (2)
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, the position holder will be responsible for increasing sales and brand visibility for the company products in the assigned territory.
· Achieves increase in number of accounts and brand visibility of company products in assigned territory
· Collects orders from the various supermarkets and retail shops
· Monitors sales in the market to ensure targets and objectives are met
· Ensures optimal availability of products over long and short term
· Ensures Route to Market & Territory Management optimization
· Develops and maintains strong relationships with wholesalers, distributors and retailers
· Ensures cash collection as per agreed terms with customers (work and communicates closely with Finance department)
· Maintains accurate records of all accounts’ sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory
· Proactively establishes and maintains effective working team relationships with all support departments
· Prepares regular reports and analysis on sales
· Reports and provides feedback to management about their leads
· Maintains and expands client database within assigned territory
Knowledge and Experience
· Minimum of a Diploma in Sales & Marketing or related field.
· 1 – 2 years in experience in FMCG. Sales experience in the beverage industry is a plus.
· A clean and valid driving licence
· Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
Reporting to the Finance & Administration Manager, the position holder will be responsible for the delivery of management accounts support to the business through partnering with the unit Managers and ensure that financial controls are in place and working.
· Ensures all month end returns are received at Accounts Department on time for ledger updates;
· Validates Cash, Payroll and Stocks Journals before interface and verifies manually posted vouchers before posting to ledger;
· Carries out concise and timely monthly reconciliations for Cash, Stocks, Payroll and Clearance accounts and advice the Finance & Administration Manager for the appropriate corrective action;
· Prepares and issues unit cost of production reports and variance reports;
· Carries out training to unit managers and clerical staff on accounting issues as stipulated in the Accounting instructions manual/guidelines with the guidance of the Finance & Administration Manager;
· Supports the departmental forecasting/budgeting process by providing the historical and projected figures and other necessary budget support;
· Prepares and maintains a management checklist on a monthly basis which lists all control issues;
· Prepares provisions, accruals and prepayments by preparing list showing movements from one month to another on a monthly basis which is then agreed, checked and approved by Finance & Administration Manager.
Knowledge and Experience
· Degree Holder preferably Business and Accounting Qualification (CPA/ACCA)
· At least 4 years management accounting experience in manufacturing operation
How to Apply
Interested applicants must send copies of their certificates and testimonials as well as current CVs, with telephone and e-mail contacts; addresses of three referees, and a cover letter to email@example.com by 15th December, 2019.