Job Vacancy: Junior Accountant
Gross Monthly Salary: 20k – 25k
· Maintains financial records by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
· Inventory Management.
· Reconciles general bank accounts.
· Provides financial status information by preparing reports; completing special projects.
· Corrects errors by posting entries.
· Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries, analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
· Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures;
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
· Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualifications & Experience:
· At Least a Diploma in an accounting Option.
· 1 + years’ experience in a similar job position in a very busy environment.
· CPA part 2
· Ability to work under pressure
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Experience with Tally software is an added advantage
· Fast learner
Interested Applicants should submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will be contacted on a rolling basis