Job Title: Financial Accountant – FMCG
Industry: FMCG (Alcoholic Beverages)
Reporting to: Head of Finance
Gross salary: 90k
Our client is a well-established distributor of different alcoholic beverages.
Majorly dealing with imported brands.
They seek to recruit a financial accountant who will be responsible for the financial management of the company.
· Regular checking Bank online transactions, bank reconciliations, following up on outstanding issues with bank.
· Monitoring fixed asset register, stock asset account, GIT account, GIT supplier account and comparing actual cost of vs budgets and making adjustments.
· Responsible for overall reports and management on both procurement and accounts payable.
· He/she will be will manage accounts receivable, reports and Account receivable reconciliations.
· Monthly Preparation and production of financial reports and management accounts.
· Monthly reports for payroll and wages summary and payments.
· Bank agent for collection of cash, statements and any other correspondence
· Back up of Finance ERPs
· Participate in Internal and External Audit
· Ensure all statutory are filed on time
· Produce weekly Bounced cheque report for the staff meetings
· Any other assignment by the management
· A bachelor’s degree in B.com (Finance/Accounting Options)
· Must be a CPA (K/U/T) holder.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in a FMCG company.
· Must be good in teamwork
· Attention to Detail
· Positive attitude
· Strategic focus
· Personal Credibility & High Integrity
· Good leadership skills
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Financial Accountant- FMCG) to email@example.com before 17th December 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.