Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
International Aid Services Kenya is a Christian Faith-based Non-Governmental relief and Development Organization operating and implementing projects in several Counties.
Our projects are in the following: Integrated Water Resource Management, Inclusive Education, Disaster Risk Reduction, Civil Society development and Humanitarian Aid programs.
IAS Kenya is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Field Coordinator – Tana River County.
Job Title: Field Coordinator
Location: Tana River
Reporting to: Programme Manager
Job Purpose: To lead and manage the Tana River Program according to donor contracts, work plans and budgets in order to achieve organizational goals.
Primary working Relations: Program Manager, Country Director, Finance Manager.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Programme Management 40%
· Lead and Manage field project team.
· Coordinate day-to-day programme management activities, resources and information to ensure ownership of the projects by project officers and staff.
· Support project officers to implement project activities effectively, in line with donor contracts, work plans and budgets, coordinating implementation of all project activities
· Closely monitor implementation of project activities, including financial expenditures; identify problems in project implementation and report to Programme Manager and Director at the earliest possible moment
· Liaise with members of the finance team to ensure that all financial reports are reviewed and signed off in a timely manner.
· Breakdown projects into doable actions and set timeframes liaising with project officers to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives.
· Undertake Reviews of all Program Requisitions regarding project expenditure
· Participate and Provide guidance regarding the enrolment of new clients targeted by the projects.
· Help prepare project budgets and support in tracking budget utilization
Planning and Coordination: 20%
· Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to the programme beneficiaries, staff and director
· Ensure timely management of multiple lines of communication between Project officers, beneficiaries, staff, management and relaying pertinent information to appropriate parties
· Represent IAS K Programme in relevant assessments, trainings, forums and networks at County Level
· Maintain relationships with donor agencies, partners and community groups
· Promote and strengthen partnership with government relations.
Organizational Policies: 20%
· Guiding team members on the policies, practices and safeguards to be adhered to when dealing with children in schools and other stakeholders.
· Co-ordinate project planning, development and participate in proposal development.
Programme Evaluation and Development: 20%
· Receive, review of all field reports and create comprehensive donor reports
· Provide monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly project progress reports in the desired formats.
· Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
· Ensure standards and quality requirements are met through constant improvement in project interventions and support Quality Improvement Plans
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
· Completion of the Annual Programme Review process, incorporating clear evidence of progress and challenges and adhering to internal and external reporting requirements.
Desired minimum qualifications & Experience
· At least 5 years of documented Programme management experience
· University Degree, preferably degree in Sociology, Social Work, Community Development, Project Management or other relevant social sciences.
· Hands on Experience in Inclusive Education.
· Ability to interact effectively
· Ability to work within strict deadlines.
· Be of high moral standing and personal integrity.
· Demonstrated team player with effective cross-cultural interpersonal skills.
· Strong people and performance management skills and experience.
· Excellent problem-solving, technical, managerial, and financial analysis skills and a focus on producing efficient, reliable, and cost-effective data solutions as an individual or as part of a team.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Excellent knowledge of relevant MS Office packages necessary for day-to-day work.
· Strong oral and written communication skills in English, including evidence of quality report writing and presentations.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience please send your CV, clearly quoting “FIELD COORDINATOR” as the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Successful candidate will be expected to take up this position by latest 20 January 2019.
As a result, short listing will be done as applications are being received.
Only short listed ones will be contacted.