Position: Senior Clerical Officer (Receptionist) KMR 9 (1 position)
Reports to: Study Coordinator
To ensure that the front office is functioning in an effective and efficient manner
- Maintains cleanliness and order of the front office
- Answers telephone and receives visitors and participants
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail and deliveries
- Delivers items to other departments.
- Schedules and reschedules participants
- Maintains visitors book and clinic diary
- Maintains routine clerical records, logs and data and compiles routine reports
- Maintains order and security at the front office by noting incoming and outgoing
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Additional relevant
- Good customer service skills
- People skills
- Team player
- Computer knowledge
At least 2 years of relevant experience.
Terms of employment
Employment is a one year renewable contract with a probation period for the first 3 months. Salary is negotiable within the appropriate grade depending on education, experience and demonstrated competency.
How to Apply
- All applicants must meet each selection criteria detailed in the minimum
- Must include a current CV with names of at least 2 referees
- Must include copies of academic and professional
A duly signed application letter indicating the vacancy reference with copies of documents listed above should be sent to: email@example.com not later than December 19, 2019
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITED TO DIVERSITY; PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN, YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. KEMRI DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF ITS RECRUITMENT PROCESS INCLUDING APPLICATION, INTERVIEW AND PROCESSING OF OFFER LETTER. IF ASKED FOR A FEE, REPORT SUCH REQUEST IMMEDIATELY.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.