Fountain Cloud ltd is a start up company producing bottled natural spring water.
We seek to hire self-driven and honest Bookkeeper / Administrator.
Location: Kapsabet, Mosoriot
Reporting To: Managing Director
Summary: The person will be responsible for daily book keeping entries into the accounting system, daily cash, Mpesa and bank reconciliations, inventory and sales update.
· Maintain all records for production and sales.
· Monitor daily expenses and purchases.
· Conduct a monthly reconciliation of bank account and Mpesa
· Conduct periodic reconciliations of all inventory to ensure accuracy
· Issue financial statements for review by the Managing Director by the 5th of every month
· Ensure all taxes are prepared and submitted to consultant for filing by the 5th of every month.
· Process payroll and payslips in a timely manner.
· Monitor fixed assets.
· Provide clerical and administrative support as requested.
· Basic Accounting skills – At least KATC II.
· Basic computer packages and conversant with Ms Word, Ms Excel.
· Knowledge of Quick books is a distinct advantage
· Ability to file and type is desirable.
· Ability to communicate effectively by oral and written means.
· Ability to work as a team player.
· Honest, Presentable, organized with attention to details.
Salary range: Ksh 10,000 – 15,000
How to Apply
Send a Cover Letter and CV quoting the job title on the email subject (Book Keeper) to email@example.com by 15th December 2019
Local residents or ability to relocate is highly desirable