Kaisugu Ltd .. real fine tea
We are a leading player in the tea sector with the core business in crop Growing, Processing & Manufacture and Sales & Marketing.
80% of our output is exported to various destinations.
We are also a key player in the local tea sales to the west of Rift Valley Region.
We are seeking to recruit energetic and qualified individuals to fill the following vacant position:
Reporting to the Finance & Administration Manager, the position holder will be responsible for the delivery of management accounts support to the business through partnering with the unit Managers and ensure that financial controls are in place and working.
· Ensures all month end returns are received at Accounts Department on time for ledger updates;
· Validates Cash, Payroll and Stocks Journals before interface and verifies manually posted vouchers before posting to ledger;
· Carries out concise and timely monthly reconciliations for Cash, Stocks, Payroll and Clearance accounts and advice the Finance & Administration Manager for the appropriate corrective action;
· Prepares and issues unit cost of production reports and variance reports;
· Carries out training to unit managers and clerical staff on accounting issues as stipulated in the Accounting instructions manual/guidelines with the guidance of the Finance & Administration Manager;
· Supports the departmental forecasting/budgeting process by providing the historical and projected figures and other necessary budget support;
· Prepares and maintains a management checklist on a monthly basis which lists all control issues;
· Prepares provisions, accruals and prepayments by preparing list showing movements from one month to another on a monthly basis which is then agreed, checked and approved by Finance & Administration Manager.
Knowledge and Experience
· Degree Holder preferably Business and Accounting Qualification (CPA/ACCA)
· At least 4 years management accounting experience in manufacturing operation
How to Apply
Interested applicants must send copies of their certificates and testimonials as well as current CVs, with telephone and e-mail contacts; addresses of three referees, and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th December, 2019.