Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Our client in the real estate is seeking to recruit a gentleman accountant to join their dedicated team
· Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
· Prepare budget and financial forecasts.
· Publish financial statements in time.
· Conduct month-end and year-end close process.
· Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
· Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
· Determines payroll requirements; maintains payroll data; prepares and processes monthly payrolls.
· File all statutory deductions- PAYE, NHIF & NSSF
· Interacts with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
· Prepare and review budgets, revenue, expenses, payroll entries, invoices, Bank reconciliation and other accounting documents.
· Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
· Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company’s automated financial systems.
· Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
· Accounting experience and not less than 3 years.
· Must have a clear understanding and knowledge of calculating and paying.
· Having worked in a real estate company is a must.
· Excellent working knowledge of accounting software.
If qualified kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Accountant” on the subject line by 10th December 2019.
Kindly include your current and expected salary.