Our client in the real estate is seeking to recruit an accountant to join their dedicated team
· Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
· Prepare budget and financial forecasts.
· Publish financial statements in time.
· Conduct month-end and year-end close process.
· Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
· Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
· Determines payroll requirements; maintains payroll data; prepares and processes monthly payrolls.
· File all statutory deductions- PAYE, NHIF & NSSF
· Interacts with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
· Prepare and review budgets, revenue, expenses, payroll entries, invoices, Bank reconciliation and other accounting documents.
· Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
· Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company’s automated financial systems.
· Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
· Accounting experience and not less than 3 years.
· Must have a clear understanding and knowledge of calculating and paying.
· Having worked in a real estate company is a plus.
· Excellent working knowledge of accounting software.
How to Apply
If qualified kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Accountant” on the subject line by 2nd December 2019.
Kindly include your current and expected salary.