Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
- An officer at this level will be reporting to a Senior Officer.
- Specific duties will include:- Enforcing County Laws, Rules and Regulation;
- Detecting and preventing crime;
- apprehending offenders;
- assisting in preparing charge sheet and prosecuting law breakers and sensitizing the public on compliance to County laws and regulations
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Examination mean grade D+ or equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution;
- A valid Certificate of Good conduct from Kenya Police
- Candidates must be aged 18-30 years
- Candidates must meet the prescribed physical fitness criteria
- Female applicants should not be pregnant during recruitment and entire training period.
- Minimum Height; Men :- (5ft 6in) Women: – (5ft 3in)
NB: Preference will be given to applicant who have gone through National Youth Service (NYS) training
How To Apply
Applications with a copy of the National Identity Card, Certified copies of academic, professional certificates and testimonial, Certificate of Good Conduct should be sent to:
THE COUNTY SECRETARY
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF LAIKIPIA
P O BOX 1271-10400
Applications may also be hand delivered and dropped in the Job Applications Box at the County Headquarter’s, Nanyuki-Opposite Tuskys Supermarket on or before Friday, 6th December, 2019 by 5.00 p.m.
County Government of Laikipia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and selects candidates on merit through fair and open competition from the widest range of eligible candidates. Canvasing (directly or indirectly) will lead to disqualification.