Resource Centre Attachment
Attachment Period: 3 months (non-renewable)
Reporting to the Senior Officer Knowledge Management, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
· Assisting in the Resource Centre with daily routines and administrative tasks.
· Assisting in Knowledge management initiatives.
· Assisting in the indexing and systematic arrangement of Resource Centre collections.
· Assisting with updating content on the Resource Centre portal and library database.
· Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
· A 3rdor 4th Year Student taking a Bachelor’s degree in Library and Information Science/ Information Science/ Knowledge Management or related studies (currently not in session).
· Basic IT and knowledge of automated Library systems will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies
· General understanding of Libraries and their operations
· Good report writing skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
· Ability to complete assignments within set timelines
· Team player
How To Apply
Please Click Here and apply. Applications should be received on or before December 1, 2019.
Temporary Legal Assistant
Contract Period: Six Months Fixed Term Contract
· Maintaining database of matters received with enforcement considerations;
· Liaise with relationship managers of different licences to confirm position of matters under enforcement;
· Preparing communications with clients, market participants and stakeholders;
· Assisting in arrangement and reporting on meetings with clients and various stakeholders;
· Preliminary review of investigation reports and preparing draft enforcement recommendations;
· Assisting in the Preparation of Notices to show cause and Infringement Notices for review;
· Conducting research and drafting legal opinions;
· Assisting in preparing enforcement reports as may be required from time to time; and
· Performing any other duties as assigned from time to time.
· Bachelor’s degree in Law or completion of the Advocate Training Program at the Kenya School of Law.
· Minimum of one-year relevant experience
Key skills, Knowledge & Competencies
· Display honesty, transparency and integrity in all dealings
· Show initiative and meet all deadlines with high quality work
· Demonstrate good communication skills (written and oral) and teamwork
· Dedicated to confidentiality at all times.
· Proficiency in standard office IT application packages as well as e-mail and internet
How To Apply
Please click here and apply. Applications should be received on or before December 1, 2019.
Note: Please provide complete and accurate information pertaining to the instructions provided in the e-recruitment portal. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
THE CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.