Job Vacancy: Personal Assistant / Executive Administrator to the CEO
· First point of contact: Handling correspondence and phone calls.
· Managing CEO’s diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive.
· Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
· Organizing events and conferences.
· Reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines.
· Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
· Managing databases and filing systems.
· Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
· Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
· Miscellaneous tasks to support the CEO, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, eg completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research.
Education, qualification, experience
· At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
· Diploma in Secretarial or Business related course.
· Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
· Flexibility and adaptability
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
· The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
· Tact and diplomacy
· Communication skills
· Computer Literate
Interested candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as ‘Personal Assistant’ Application by 18th November 2019