Our client is an organic beverage manufacturer who is seeking to hire experienced Sales Representatives in: [Mombasa, North Rift, South Rift, Western, Nyanza, Eastern, and Mt.Kenya]
The candidate should be able to achieve the planned sales revenue, market coverage per the set sales objectives maintaining the highest standards of performance.
· Generating leads, services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily schedule
· Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers
· Submit orders by referring to price lists and productive literature
· Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace info on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedule
· Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
· Obtaining deposits and balances of payment from clients
· Understanding and promoting company programs
· Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs
· Giving sales presentations to arrange for prospective clients
· Helping determine pricing, discounts, promotions and negotiations
· Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients
· Maintaining client records, advising clients on credit terms, products, prices and availability
· Keeping management informed by preparing daily, weekly and monthly sales reports
· Diploma/ degree in any business/sales and marketing with a bias in sales or related area
· At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position in FMCG preferably in both MT and general trade
· Passionate about sales with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
· Sales motivation and strategic prospecting skills
· Demonstrate proactive approach and decision making capability
· Demonstrate ability to achieve high performance goals, work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
· Experience in new listings in tier1 HQs, tier 2 and traditional market
· Ability to make and maintain client relationships
· Ambitious with good presentation skills
· Skilled in prospecting
· Thorough knowledge of the applied for region and its environs
· Must have a working android smartphone
Our client is an organic beverage manufacturer who is seeking to hire experienced merchandisers who will be handling promotions and driving sales in: [Mombasa, North Rift, South Rift, Western, Nyanza, Eastern and Mt.Kenya]
The ideal candidate is a smart and outgoing person with experience in FMCG sales, promotions and merchandising.
The candidate should be able to achieve the planned sales revenue, market coverage and merchandising objectives through regular visits to all potential sales outlets whilst maintaining the highest standards of performance.
· Be a brand ambassador and build customer loyalty towards the company’s products
· Ensure stores constantly have the optimum amount of stock and replenish stock to avoid stock in stock out situation
· Build, maintain and enhance good customer relationship / rapport with store personnel to ensure our range of products get their prompt attention
· Ensure maximum product distribution & high branding visibility in supermarket stores
· Ensure relevant POSM and price tags are displayed at the right place and at all the time.
· Push sales in assigned outlets and ensure the set targets are met.
· Trigger sales order, ensure each store orders, and replenishes stock at store level
· To check that stocks are rotated and displayed attractively on shelves during each store visit
· To check for expiry dates of products on shelves
· File reports on daily sales and any other reports as may be required.
· Report to Manager/Assistant Manager and/or any other assigned person(s) on stock replenishment and defect stock or stocks on return.
· Attend to feedback & complaints and promote the company at all times. Provide feedback – customer, competitors, promotion sales, market trend etc.
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
· Diploma in Sales and Marketing or equivalent
· 2–3 years of relevant working experience as a merchandiser/sales rep/sales promoter
· Experience in FMCG Merchandising a must
· Having a solid and established relationship with Supermarkets management will be a definite advantage.
How to Apply
Candidates who possess relevant experience are advised to send their updated CVs; the Email Subject to read (JOB TITLE & REGION\S OF PREVALENCE) to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org indicating, expected salary by Saturday, November 30 2019