Vacancy Announcement: Mechanical and Electrical Technicians
Sanergy is an award winning social enterprise that employs the circular economy approach to treat and convert all forms of urban waste into organic fertilizer and insect based animal protein.
Sanergy manufactures and distributes Evergrow Organic Fertilizer and Kuzapro Insect Based Animal Protein, under the Farm Star brands.
The company seeks to recruit Mechanical and Electrical technicians who will undertake hands on maintenance of all Sanergy assets including equipment and vehicles with an aim to reduce the MTTR (Mean Time To Repair) and increase the MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Hands on maintenance of machinery and vehicles
· Train operators on Autonomous and Preventive Maintenance
· Ensure operators conduct Autonomous Maintenance as specified
· Conduct Preventive Maintenance as specified
· Respond to breakdowns and resolve them in the shortest time
· Record breakdown data
· Reduce MTTR (Mean Time To Repair)to less than a day
· Coordinate with vendors on the repair of equipment
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
· Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
· 1+ years of experience in maintenance operations.
· Knowledge of Total Productive Maintenance and Reliability Centered Maintenance will be preferred
· Strong knowledge of machines and equipment.
· Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Necessary documents for shortlisting
· KRA PIN
· Police Clearance Certificate
· Academic Transcripts and Academic Certificates
To apply, please submit your application to email@example.com with the title Mechanical Technician or Electrical Technician clearly indicating your available start state (include notice period) and your interest in this role, and your resume/CV that includes a list of three referees by 28th November, 2019.
Kindly indicate your salary expectations.