Kenafric Industries Limited
Job Title: Marketing Graduate Trainee
Department: Sales and Distribution
Main Purpose of this Position: Implementing Category Marketing Plans, optimizing sales and distribution strategy by effectively executing approved plans and strategies.
Key Deliverables for this Position
· Implementing Category / Product Promotion Plans.
· Implement Product Placement Plans and strategies.
· Establishing and implementing support systems for execution
· Implement the departmental strategy through processes and procedures to achieve the organization’s objectives
· Ensuring respective category is available and visible at all points of sales in general and modern trade.
· Execute agreed and approved strategies and plans including promotions, merchandising activities, launches, activations (BTL).
· Ensuring merchandising material is appropriately placed at all Point of Sales (POS).
· Identifying growth and innovation opportunities through generation of consumer and market insights.
· Conduct regular and continuous monitoring of competitor activities and recommend appropriate measures.
· Developing and cascading individual targets for assigned projects, inspiring the team to achieve the section scorecard in line with overall objective
· Generation of relevant reports on category performance within agreed timelines
· Implementing best practices in category management & respective areas of work
· Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
· Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
· At-least 1 year(s) relevant experience in the FMCG space.
· CIM Certificate
Job / Functional Skills
· Analytical skills
· Interpersonal skills
· Negotiation skills
· Commercial acumen
· Planning and organizing skills
· Problem solving Skills
· Decision Making Skills
· Reporting and presentation skills
How to Apply
Applications to be sent to email@example.com
Deadline for applications is 26th November, 2019