SUPPORT STAFF – JOB GROUP ‘D’ 1 POST (CPSB 63/19)
Terms of Service: Contract
· Maintain grounds at the Talent Academy.
· Have a demonstrable ability in landscaping.
· Be creative and able to work under minimum supervision.
· Have a KCSE certificate.
· Be a strategic planner and thinker who is result oriented.
· Have a capacity to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
· Have an ability to work in a multi ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for gender and diversity.
ORTHOPEDIC TRAUMA TECHNOLOGIST III JOB GROUP ‘H’ 1 POST (CPSB 41/19)
Terms of Employment: Contract
· Manipulating and reducing fractures and dislocations
· Fixing and removing casts,Bandages and tractions to and from patients
· Correcting Congenital Talipes Equino-Varus (C.T.V.E)
· Counselling patients/clients on issues regarding orthopaedic trauma
· Documenting orthopaedic and trauma case
· Assessing and referring patients with musculoskeletal conditions
· Diploma in Orthopaedic Plaster Technology from a recognized institution
· Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
DIRECTOR, DISASTER MANAGEMENT (CPSB 53/19)
Terms of Service: Contract
The director will be responsible to the respective Chief Officer for:-
· Operations and administration of the department
· Development and management of projects and programs
· Coordination of implementation of policies and plans
· Promotion of public private partnership
· Monitoring and reporting on the activities of the development.
· Capacity building.
· Be a Kenyan Citizen
· Must be a holder of at least a first degree from a recognized University in Kenya (Masters degree in the relevant field will be an added advantage)
· Have knowledge, experience and distinguished career of at least five (5) years in the specific areas.
How to Apply
All applicants are requested to download an application form and a detailed document containing requirements relevant to the positions advertised from Embu County website:-www.embu.go.ke
Candidates should attach photocopies of the following documents:
· National Identity Card
· Academic, Professional Certificates and testimonials
· Clearance from KRA, EACC, HELB, CRB and Certificate of Good Conduct from DCI
· Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 3rd December, 2019.
EMBU COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 2871- 60100,
· Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.
· The reference number of the position being applied MUST be indicated on the envelope and the Application.
· Embu County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and does NOT charge any fee for recruitment.
· Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvases shall lead to automatic disqualification