The job holder is responsible for timely and accurate preparation of customer orders accordingly.
· Warmly greeting clients, walking them to the proper beauty station and alerting assigned beauticians of their arrival
· Booking and confirming appointments via phone and email
· Processing transactions (cash and credit cards) and issuing receipts
· Offering beverages and chatting with clients who are in the waiting area
· Welcoming walk-ins, answering questions about services and scheduling appointments based on availability
· Updating client records with contact and billing details, appointments and services offered
· Maintaining a tidy reception area
· Order business cards, brochures and stationery as needed
· Man the front office and operate the switchboard
· Responding to customer queries
· Managing correspondence and dispatch both internal and externally
· Liaising with various service providers
· Maintaining files, materials, information, schedules and related data
· Maintains office hygiene
· Support staff on admin and operational issues
· Report writing and report generation when required
· Front office management to include: Ensure reception area is tidy, offering coffee and tea for visitors
· Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
· Diploma in Hotel Management/Front Office Operations
· Two years experience in a similar role and proven track record may be considered in lieu of specialised education
· Preferably as Section Head in 5-star property.
· Good Communication skills Knowledge and experience in the use Fiderio and Opera Proficiency in Excel and Word.
· Presentable, well spoken individual
· Pleasant and outgoing personality Mature & Customer focused.
· Excellent grooming skills and must be well versed in professional and personal etiquette
· Fluent speech skills
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents we are looking for, Please send a copy of your updated resume to email@example.com with the job title FRONT OFFICE EXECUTIVE as the subject by 29th November 2019. Only successful candidates will be contacted.