The successful candidate will be responsible for accurate and effective management of accounts receivable ledgers. Enforcing all process, policies and procedures relating to all Accounts receivables, including intercompany accounts and debt collection. Processing of accounting transactions, the operation of accounting systems controls and preparation of reports and reconciliations for review.
· Maintaining debtor’s book including allocation of receipts, remittances, statements, withholding taxes and credit notes.
· Conducting appropriate written and telephonic correspondence and follow-ups with customers regarding queries, dispute resolutions, remittances, and WHT certificates.
· Preparation of the monthly age analysis and reconciling the control account to the age analysis.
· Reconciliation of all intercompany debtors accounts.
· Preparing monthly customer statements of accounts and timely submissions to customers
· Carrying out thorough daily night audits on revenue generating units to ensure completeness and accuracy checks.
· Providing staff deductions to the Payroll accountant
· Annual audit preparation.
· Maintaining a filing system for account receivable records.
· Ensuring effective debt collections.
· Any other duty given by the supervisor as and when required.
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
· Must have a Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com) Degree or related field / Professional accounting qualification i.e. CPA (K) or ACCA
· Proficiency in Sunsystems and paymaster will be an added advantage.
· Must have above 3 years’ experience in a busy working environment in a similar position
We are looking for a person with Good understanding of IFRS, local tax regulations and statutory financial accounting and reporting
He/she Must be detailed oriented and possess good communication skills.
Must have Good knowledge of relevant accounting systems and reporting tools.
How to Apply
Send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26th November 2019 with the job title on the subject line. However applications will be reviewed as they are received and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CV’s are received.