We seek to hire a competent Finance Manager who will be tasked with, Tax planning and advisory, Reconciliation of the statutory submission and more specifically tax issue computation. They will implement tax legislations so as to ensure the company is tax compliant with minimum tax exposures while exploiting tax planning opportunities.
· Bachelor’s degree in BCOM Finance options
· CPA (K) or equivalent.
· At least 5years experience in technical finance and/or accounting roles
· Registration with a professional body – ACCA, CPAK, ICPAK, CIFA
· Strong leadership skills and ability to influence decisions at an executive level.
· Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with people at all levels and who represent a variety of diverse backgrounds.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Finance Manager – Manufacturing) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 26th November 2019
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.