Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Africar Track International is hiring!!
Job title: Finance and Administration Officer
Position type: Full time
Gross salary: 20k – 25k
Location: Nairobi, Thika Road.
Job Brief: Finance and administration officer distributes the financial resources of a company, is responsible for the budget planning, and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice. The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives
i. Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
ii. Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
iii. Maintain the financial health of the organization.
iv. Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
v. Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
vi. Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
vii. Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
viii. Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
ix. Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
x. Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
· 2 years proven experience as a Financial Manager.
· Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst.
· Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns.
· Proficient user of finance software.
· Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
· Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
· A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
· Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulation.
· Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus.
Interested candidates should send their applications and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline COB 22nd Nov 2019.