Job Title: Finance & Admin Manager – Construction
Gross Salary: 180K – 200K
Our client is a market leader in drainage technology and has set up a regional office in Nairobi.
They are looking to hire a Finance & Administration Manager who will oversee admin and finance functions of the regional office.
S/He will be responsible for the financial management and tax compliance of the company.
· Develop and implement policies and procedures relating to financial accounting, management and budgeting.
· Ensure that policies and procedures (internal controls) are reasonably in place and strictly followed to safeguard company assets.
· Responsible for ordering and management of all supplies for the regional office
· Responsible for customer orders, invoicing and liaison
· Oversee the general accounting function that includes inter-company accounting, cash management/reconciliation, financial analysis, reporting and balance sheet management.
· Managing accounts payable and receivable function of the company
· Overall financial planning and management including cash flow, creditors and debtors.
· Liaising closely with Shipping /Freight Forwarding agents for timely import and export delivery & receipt of imported and exported items.
· Manage delivery performance of outbound and inbound logistics
· Stocks & Inventory management
· Budget preparation and management activities ensuring all expenses are within assigned budgets.
· Management of payroll and ensuring all statutory deductions are paid on a timely basis.
· Undertaking the preparatory work for the annual audit of accounts and assisting in implementation of audit recommendations
· Asset management and optimization
· Reconciliation of financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance, Economics or equivalent qualification
· Must be a CPA-K holder
· At least 7 years’ experience in Finance & Admin; 4 of which should be at a supervisory level preferably in a construction/engineering field
· Knowledge of procurement processes is highly desired
· Must be conversant with the KRA Import and export clearance procedures
· Demonstrated professional competence and administrative capability as reflected in work performance and results
· Excellent planning, negotiation, presentation, communication, leadership and analytical skills and resourceful in nature
· Possess high sense of confidentiality and integrity.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Finance & Administration Manager- construction) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th November 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.