Power Governors Limited is the leading supplier and installer of superior car accessories in East Africa.
PGL is a member of Road Safety Association of Kenya and wishes to recruit the following position.
Customer Care Rep
Job Ref: HR-PGL-11/05-2019
Contract Time: Full-time
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Ensure provision of quality service to customers
· Participate in implementing customer care policies and standards
· Participate in developing guidelines and standards for improving customer handling programs
· Receive customer requests; attend to daily customer complaints and follows up to ensure feedback is given and action taken as soon as possible.
· Handle customer complaints using set customer service policies
· Support in the generation of sales leads through their interaction with customers
· Consult with customers about their product or service needs and requirements.
· Administer Customer Satisfaction surveys under the guidance of the Marketing Manager
· Keep in touch with all customers to monitor changes, need for new products from the PGL and client visits.
· Compile feedback/complaints in report form and share with marketing manager
· Explaining to customers the different types of products that are available
· Keep data base records of all the clients contacts(old and New)
· Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar related position.
· Good analytical skills including the ability to think strategically and creatively.
· Ability to be innovative and be a creative problem solver.
· Service Orientation-responsive to customer needs questions and concerns in an accurate timely manner.
· Confident and bold
How to Apply
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed resume with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is 8th November 2019
Power Governors Limited is an equal opportunity employer