Job Title: Customer Care
Location: Nairobi Kenya
Salary: KShs 35,000
· Manage large amounts of incoming calls
· Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
· Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
· Communicating with customers through various channels.
· Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
· Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
· Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
· Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
· Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
· Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
· Degree / Diploma in Business Administration
· Good customer service skills
· At least 3 years of experience service as customer care assistant
· Good Communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
· Proficient in MS Office Suite
· Very smart and presentable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6th November 2019.
Clearly indicate ‘Customer Care’ on the email subject.