SOLAR company in Kenya is looking for an Accounts Intern.
Starting Salary: KShs 12,500
Location: Along Eastern Bypass Nairobi
Starting Date: 4th Nov 2019.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Deputize accountant upon completion of training
· Generate invoices , follow up on debtors, receive payments posting into QuickBooks
· In charge of various office clerical duties
· Report to management weekly regarding assigned projects.
· In charge of sale point and stocks issuance and confirmations
· In charge of company filing system
· Among other duties assigned to them.
· Diploma in business course CPA will be an added advantage
· Excellent knowledge in QuickBooks
· At least one year work experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellency in MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
· Excellent team working skills with ability to coordinate others.
This post will definitely lead to absorption if the candidates perform well upon assessment
How to Apply
If you possess the above skills and qualifications kindly send your CV and application letter with functional phone contacts and email address not later than 3rd Nov 2019 to: email@example.com.
Ladies are encouraged to consider and apply