Job Vacancy: Accounts Clerk
Stonefield Company Limited (located in Awasi) whose core business is production and supply of construction materials including aggregate, paving blocks, building blocks and a variety of precast items is seeking to recruit a result oriented individual for the above position.
Duties shall include:
1. Updating daily production reports on excel.
2. Updating daily cement issue report (Physical report & Excel).
3. Updating daily fuel issue report. (Physical & Excel).
4. Updating sand register (Physical & Excel).
5. Updating aggregate reports/fuel usage (Physical & Excel).
6. Updating fleet report/vehicle consumption.
7. Updating fleet and machine maintenance report.
8. Updating Finished Goods Stock register.
9. Preparing daily stock sheet and filling all daily reports.
10. Assist during Stock take exercises.
Required Qualifications and Attributes:
· CPA Part I with a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar or related position.
· Proficiency in Computer Applications more so Ms Excel,
· Ethically strong,
· Accurate and detail oriented,
· Team player, Organized and a good time manager,
· Quick thinker and high Mathematical acumen,
· Knowledge of ERP or any other Accounting System is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above specifications are encouraged to send their Application and Updated CV only to –
The Group Human Resource & Admin. Manager,
Stonefield Co. Ltd,
P.O.Box 3936 40100
to reach us by 6th December 2019
OR Email – firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject- Accounts Clerk)
Pay indicator Ksh 25,000.
We always endeavor to make contact with all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks after the application deadline, kindly acknowledge that your application was not successful on this occasion but may be considered in future.