Job Vacancy: Accounts Assistant
Wells Oil Ltd is a company based in Western Kenya Region with a distinguished record of business success in the energy sector particularly in the distribution and retail of petroleum, lubricants and LPG.
We seek to recruit a Result Oriented Individual for the above position to be based in Kisumu.
He/She will be in charge of Accounts receivable/ payables, Stock management, Bank reconciliation and Filing PAYE & VAT.
Required Qualifications and Attributes:
· At least CPA Part II Section 4 with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar or related position,
· Proficiency in Computer Applications,
· Ethically strong,
· Accurate and detail oriented,
· Team player, Organized and a good time manager,
· Quick thinker and high Mathematical acumen,
· Good interpersonal, customer and communication skills,
· Knowledge of ERP or any other Accounting System is an added advantage.
If you meet the above requirements send your application and updated CV only to;
The Group Human Resource & Admin. Manager,
Wells Oil Ltd,
Box 3936 40100
OR Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
(Subject –ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT)
Application deadline: 7th December 2019
Pay indicator: ksh 30,000
We always endeavor to make contact with all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks after the application deadline, kindly acknowledge that your application was not successful on this occasion but may be considered in future.