Our client, a pharmaceutical manufacturing company in Nairobi is urgently seeking to fill the position of Accounts and Admin Assistant.
Salary: KShs. 18,000 – 25,000
· Manage petty cash transactions.
· Controlling credit and ensuring debtors pay on time.
· Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
· Ensure all payments amounts & records are accurate.
· Preparation of statutory accounts.
· Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets.
· Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
· Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
· Research, track and restore accounting errors and discrepancies
· Inform management and compile reports on daily activities
· Carry other office administrative functions
· Degree/Diploma in Business Management (Finance and Accounts Option)
· At least CPA1 or KATC
· 2 to 4 years of experience in finance and administration
· Must have hands on working experience in accounting software such as Quick Books
· High integrity and very confidential
· Very mature and can manage 20-30 staff
· Age bracket 23-28 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send CVs to email@example.com by 26th November 2019.
Clearly indicate ‘Accounts and Admin Assistant’ on the email subject.