United Millers Limited
Job Title: Secretary
Gross Salary: Competitive
Preamble: We seek to hire a competent and well-organized secretary who will serve as the Personal secretary to the Managing Director. Her main duty will be to provide high-level support to the MD.
She will be reporting to the Managing Director on all office administration functions and positive sustenance of the corporate image and interfacing with other Departmental Managers and Section heads.
· Maintain a suitable filing system and ensure periodic updates as required.
· Provides secretarial assistance to the MD.
· Facilitates timely and efficient booking of corporate appointments, interviews etc.
· Make follow-ups of company issues as required and or instructed by MD.
· Act as a liaison between the MD’s office and internal as well as external parties
· Managing an active calendar of meetings and appointments for the MD.
· Manage the communication in and out of the respective MD’s office
· Prioritize , follow up on issues of concerns addressed to the MD including those of a sensitive or confidential nature and determine the appropriate course of action
· Arrange travel schedule and prompt reservations for the MD
· Produce all necessary documents, reports and presentations for the MD
· Organize and maintain the board room and MD’s office
· Ensures minimum turn-around time in flow of information to all the Departments emanating from MD office.
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
· A diploma in business administration/secretarial training; a degree in business administration will have an added advantage;
· Minimum 3 years’ experience of running a busy office of a corporate CEO/MD.
· Excellent interpersonal awareness and communication skills both verbal and written;
· Ability to work in a team and cope with work pressure;
· Strong analytical with excellent planning and execution skills;
· High computer competence in Ms Office applications (database, spreadsheet, report writing and presentation packages).
· Discreet individual, able to handle highly confidential and sensitive information
· Presentable and ability to interact with high level clientele
· Excellent organizational and coordination skills
· Strong sense of initiative
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Knowledge of accounting package will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Secretary) to human. email@example.com before 01/11/2019 before 1:00pm.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: Be warned that the company does not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates for the interview will be contacted.