Reporting to the Administrative Assistant, the post holder shall be responsible for general office support and other related duties as assigned.
· Undertake all aspects of general office support duties including cleanliness, tea and office messengerrial tasks.
· Inter departmental mail delivery
· Logistical support to the bank, KRA, lawyers etc.
· Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies:
· KCSE Mean Grade D+
· Demonstrate a high degree of honesty, integrity and commitment to duty
· Candidates with motor bike riding license or a driving license will have an added advantage.
NOTE: For all positions, the applicant must indicate the current and expected salaries in the application.
How to apply
If you fulfil the above requirements, please send your application to the undersigned including a cover letter, CV, ID, testimonials, a day time telephone number, email address and three referees not later than 15th October 2019.
Hand delivered applications can be dropped at the Corporations Head Office Reception, County Mansionette-Consolidated Bank building 1st floor upon signing a delivery at that office.
MERU COUNTY MICROFINANCE CORPORATION,
P.O BOX 2564-60200,
Meru County Microfinance Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Applicants should seek clearance from: –
· Credit Reference Bureau
· Kenya Revenue Authority
· Higher Education Loans Board
· Criminal Investigation Department
· Commission for Higher Education; for those with certificates from Private and foreign Universities