Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
The Project Officer, under the guidance of the Executive Director, will oversee the livelihood projects, from inception, planning, execution, monitoring to evaluation.
· Provision of the overall project and operational support including monitoring and reporting on project plans, milestones, and deliverables to ensure time, cost and quality indicators are in-line with approved project plans.
· Undertaking basic research and analysis in assigned project areas and contribute to the preparation of project briefs and support informed decision making and planning.
· Development of project strategies and activity plans using the LFA model.
· Assist the project team to complete tasks and implement project plans to ensure agreed outcomes are achieved.
· Updating and collating documentation and records regarding relevant issues, policies and practices to ensure delivery of projects complies with agreed project management methodology.
· Ensuring compliance with donor and partner requirements.
· Creation of project management calendars for fulfilling project goals and activities.
· Communication with relevant stakeholders to provide updates towards project status.
· Any other roles as may be assigned by the Board/Executive Director.
A candidate must have:
· A bachelor’s degree in social work, business, community development, project management or any other relevant discipline.
· In-depth understanding of the project management best practices especially using the LFA model.
· At least 3 years of relevant experience.
· Practical knowledge of ICT-based project management tools is mandatory.
· Experience of working in a project-related environment.
· Experience working with international development organizations is an added advantage.
· Should be able to speak in English and the local language (Ekegusii)
· The finance officer will be responsible for budgetary control and financial management to ensure the effective utilization of resources in line with the International Solidarity Foundation and Nyamira North Women SACCO policies and procedures.
· Assist in preparation and submission of project and activity budgets according to the International Solidarity Foundation requirements.
· Assist in preparation and submission of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports of the project to the International Solidarity Foundation.
· Assist in Management of the project funds.
· Administration of the project’s petty cash policy.
· Preparation of monthly financial reports.
A candidate must have:
· Have a degree in finance or accounting.
· Have CPA qualifications.
· Have experience in financial reporting for international development organizations.
· Experience in the budget-making process for projects.
· Knowledge and experience of computer-based accounting packages (Excel and QuickBooks)
· Knowledge of the Kenyan Government taxation laws.
· Knowledge of international accounting and reporting standards.
· Should be able to speak in English and the local language (Ekegusii).
How To Apply
If you feel motivated to work for Nyamira North Women Sacco and you fulfill our requirements for any of the above roles, send your application before or by 9 th October 2019.
To apply, please click on this link and send copies of your academic credentials to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be prompted to a form that must be completed. At the end of the form you will have the opportunity to write a motivational letter and upload your CV.