The Public Service Internship Programme is a Government initiative designed to offer the opportunity for college graduates to acquire and develop valuable technical and professional skills while gaining work experience. The programme is also aimed at inculcating in the interns such qualities as would make them patriotic, upright and honest citizens.
The Public Service Commission (PSC) is pleased to announce to the general public the recruitment of Interns scheduled to take place in the month of November, 2019.
For appointment to an internship position, a candidate must:
· Have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university;
· Have graduated from college not earlier than the year 2015;
· Be proficient in computer skills; and
· Be energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Completing duties mutually agreed upon and assigned by the supervisors;
· Documenting relevant skills acquired in their areas of deployment; and
· Actively participating in any relevant mentorship activities and additional responsibilities designed for the
Duration of Internship
Twelve (12) months.
The intern will be paid a stipend at a rate to be determined by the Public Service Commission.
On successful completion of the Internship Programme, the intern will be awarded a certificate.
How To Apply