Business Analysts conduct market analyses, analyzing both product lines and the overall profitability of the business. In addition, they develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met.
· Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
· Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
· Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
· Communicate key insights and findings to product team
· Budgeting and forecasting
· Planning and monitoring
· A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
· Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
Key Skills and Competence
· Advanced technical skills.
· Excellent documentation skills.
· Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
· Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
· Proven analytical background
· Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
Franchisee Manager will be responsible for planning and managing the franchising business of Company. They will be responsible for developing franchising opportunities and for offering continuous support to franchisees, to ensure the overall success of the franchisor as well as the franchisee.
· Identify and locate potential franchisee in the selected markets: discovering and exploring opportunities.
· Screen potential franchisee by analyzing investment requirements, franchisee’s potential, and financials, franchisee experience and vision
· Finalize the deal with franchisee by negotiating terms and conditions of each franchisee agreement·
· Responsible for the launch and development of the franchisee as per the agreed terms and conditions.
· Assist in the development of Franchise Business Plans
· Ensure the financial performance and revenue targets of the franchisee is achieved through analysis of its Profit & Loss and KPIs.
· Work as point of contact between the franchisee and the franchisor, and ensure that any issues/concerns are aptly and timely addressed.
· Support the day-to-day management of franchise. Advice and support franchisees with all areas of their business including: store standards, stock management, customer relationship, staffing and recruitment, finances and payments, cost control, expansion.
· Ensure franchisor suggested systems/ processes are deployed & practiced in the franchisee.
· Develop sales and marketing tools, work out on sales promotional activities to support the franchisees.
· Ensure that Company’s brand is communicated and maintained in all franchisee communications and marketing activities.
· Develop the franchise audit plan and conduct the audits.
· Ensure that the franchisee is in compliance with legal and statutory policies and procedures
· Franchise legal responsibilities – ensure franchise agreement renewals, fee/ payment collection, and keeping franchise agreements up to date with current legislation.
· Ensure that franchisee and its staff are trained enough to provide the service experience in line with Company’s customer policies.
· Bachelor’s Degree in any business-related course
· 7-10 years of progressive experience in retail or franchising.
· 5+ years in a management position leading others.
Key Skills and Competence
· Ability to establish credibility, subject matter expertise and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
· Influence, negotiate and build consensus with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally.
· Problem solve with franchisees in an effort to help them achieve business goals.
· Ability to travel and work an extensive travel schedule and ability to work remotely, evenings and weekends is required.
· Knowledge of retail operations.
· Attract, develop, manage and retain top talent through mentoring, training, feedback and coaching to direct, indirect and cross-functional teams.
Corporate Sales Manager
Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
· Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
· Responsible for developing a business plan covering sales and revenue, establishing a system of compiling and analyzing sales figures reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings and sales newsletters.
· Responsible for managing the sales team through planning, recruitment, monitoring their performance, directing their efforts, organization and control to ensure they accomplish their specific objectives, achieve growth and hit sales targets.
· Plan and implement a specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the sales team. Establish individual sales territory and set sales targets, develop commission targets and administer the commission plan.
· Personally observe the performance of Sales representatives in the field on a regular basis and device ways of motivating them to reach targets
· Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
· Develop sales strategies, keep up to date with products and competitors and generates ideas frequently and always working out ways and means of “doing it better.”
· Establish, maintain and expand company’s customer and also increase sales of the company’s products.
· Deal with some major customer accounts and ensure efficient servicing of the needs of your existing customers.
· Collecting customer feedback and market research and reporting to senior managers.
· Execute other reasonable duties/tasks from time to time as assigned by the supervisor.
· Bachelor of Business Management / Commerce (Sales Marketing).
· 4 – 6 years of Sales & Marketing related experience – Retail, Agency, Manufacturing or FMCG Marketing.
Key Skills and Competence
· An understanding of retail and background to lead projects from a business need perspective.
· Strong computer skills required, excellent Microsoft Excel, advanced level of proficiency in access, Word and PowerPoint software applications.
· High integrity and ethical standards.
· Be efficient & effective with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills for a demanding and customer focused working environment.
· Team player with excellent influencing skills
· High level of Initiative and self-drive. Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt
· Problem solving and decision-making skills.
Ecommerce Manager will oversee tuskys.com online sales. He/she will be responsible for the image of the online platform and generating sales through the internet. S/he will also oversee a team of web and software developers who contribute to the look and systems of tuskys.com
· Managing the e-Commerce strategy from creation and execution to optimization.
· Analysis of the site performance to ensure maximum consumer response.
· Ensuring that the visual content engages effectively with the customer.
· Maintenance and support of the functional aspects of the ecommerce site.
· Working closely with the customer management team to drive consumer loyalty.
· Playing a key part in managing the e-Commerce P&L.
· Leading in new product development catered to the needs of the consumer.
· Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: New Media & Internet Marketing.
· Bachelor of Business Administration & Bachelor of Business Management.
· Certification Electronic Commerce Major will be added advantage.
· 8+ years of proven track record as an E-Commerce Manager within retail and technology sector
· Extensive experience with practices and techniques related to web merchandising or online retailing.
· Experience in CRM, digital and affiliate marketing, social media platforms, monitoring tools and metrics.
· Experience creating E-Commerce strategies and leading digital development
· Experience in consumer technology markets in an E-Commerce role.
· Experience of managing and leading teams.
Key Skills and Attributes
· An analytical eye, able to measure site performance and identify improvements
· Creative flair, able to identify new opportunities to maximize consumer activity
· A proactive and innovative approach to idea generation and implementation
· A decisive and methodical way of thinking
· Able to work on own initiative without day to day management
· Demonstrable experience of generating new business and strong commercial relationships
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong relationship building ability and customer service/experience focus
· To provide leadership, ensuring that cross functional teams (merchandising, design and buying) are working towards common commercial objectives and timelines
Customer Experience Manager
The successful candidate will be expected to provide quality and efficient Customer Experience to customers by ensuring individual staff members are performing against targets while regularly reviewing their performance to identify gaps and providing training and coaching to build on their capacity.
· Ensure that all incoming customer concerns received across all social media pages are addressed fully to facilitate for a 100% response rate & one-hour response time.
· Following set customer service standards and ensuring adherence to all scripts, processes, SOPs and SLAs.
· Create and oversee implementation of policies and procedures that optimize customer experience and the entire staff can adhere to so all customers receive the same quality of service.
· Study other customer success programs and analyze customer data to identify the best practices.
· Assist in training of new hires and in conducting staff appraisals for the department.
· Disseminate new product, service information and promotion campaign to customers and ensure that they are well versed on the same.
· Prepare and submit daily, weekly and monthly reports related to customers care experience.
· Monitor leave schedules for direct supervisees and ensure business continuity.
· Handle any ad-hoc customer related matters that arise and if unable to resolve immediately, escalate to the relevant persons.
· Oversee and effectively manage administration of customer loyalty cards.
· Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
· Bachelor’s Degree Public Relations, Communications, Business Administration or related field.
· A minimum of 5 years’ professional experience in Customer Experience, with at least 2 years in a supervisory role.
· Experience in retail will be added advantage.
Key Skills and Competence
· A proven track record in customer satisfaction.
· Able to thrive in an environment that values entrepreneurial ethic and transparency.
· Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an ability for tact and diplomacy.
· Excellent interpersonal, organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
· Ability to reinforce team work.