Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
SCALE – CRA 5
To ensure that the Commission on Revenue Allocation has effective monitoring and evaluation mechanism of it’s activities and programs in line with the Commission’s mandate. It should also provide accountability and ensuring success from start to finish.
· Developing an effective Monitoring and Evaluation policy, creating a framework and procedures for project activities.
· Define and implement the key project performance indicators (KPI) as well as monitor them throughout the duration of the project.
· Analyze changes and patterns in KPI indicator data and performance reports in order to make recommendations to the Team.
· Assist the Research Team in clarifying project information requirements.
· Support Teams on ways to properly document, organize and capture the progress of the program.
· Review performance of existing management information systems to help identify potential modifications or resources.
· Recommend tools and strategies to increase program performance and results.
· Implement and participate in Program and Project progress evaluation, survey and follow up in order to advise and recommend tools and strategies to increase performance and results.
· Document lessons learned on programs and activities in the Commission.
· To develop, promote and adhere to best practice and to agreed systems and procedures in monitoring and evaluation; and
· To undertake other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Information Systems, Project Management
· A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
· Knowledge of Computer applications such as excel and word;
· Member of relevant professional body.
Experience, Knowledge And Skill Requirements
· A minimum of five (5) years working experience in Monitoring and Evaluation.
· He/she must be a person of integrity, demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, honesty and attention to detail;
· Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meets datelines in a fast-paced environment;
· Assertive, result oriented and able to work under pressure;
SCALE – CRA 6
The Library Assistant will report to the Manager Research and be in charge of developing and implementing effective Library Management systems, programs and activities and oversee the Commission’s Resource Centre/Library.
· Plan, design, coordinate and implement comprehensive knowledge management initiatives, strategies and conduct needs assessment and baseline surveys to determine the information needs of various players.
· Test modern Resource Centre products and services for effectiveness, quality and responsiveness to the Commission’s needs e.g. the audio-visual equipment.
· Create avenues for exchange of information, converting data into valuable information and ensuring its accessibility and usage.
· Maximize creation, discovery and dissemination of information within the Commission.
· Assess information needs, develop strategies to meet those needs, identify and obtaining required resources and ensuring accessibility of these resources to the staff, management and stakeholders.
· Perform a variety of clerical duties, including processing and maintaining library media, entering records and files, books and related reference materials.
· Serve as a key contact for data requests by responding to queries and assisting clients in accessing information tools and resources.
· Help conduct periodic inventories of book collection, materials, software, journals and equipment and participate in ordering and maintaining supplies and equipment.
· Conduct programs and oversee training for staff and clients in use of information tools.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information science/library science, or related discipline.
· Working knowledge of educational media and technology including the internet and its utilization for electronic learning and basic appreciation of modern trends in library and Information Science and Proficiency in MS office suite and excel
· Membership to a relevant professional body.
Experience, Knowledge And Skill Requirements
· At least three (3) years’ experience in a busy organization in library or resource centre.
· He/she must be a person of integrity, demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be a team player.
How To Apply
If your training, experience and competence match or exceed any of the above minimum requirements, please send a secured copy of your application, a detailed up-to-date curriculum vitae, indicating current remuneration, e-mail and telephone contacts, together with copies of certificates and testimonials. You should also give the names of three (3) referees who must be familiar with your previous work and academic experience indicating their telephone, postal and email addresses.
Application should be addressed to the Commission Secretary, CRA and be sent by post or hand delivered to the Commission offices at 14 Riverside Drive by Tuesday, 22nd October 2019 at 5.00 pm. as follows:
APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF ___ (insert appropriate position)
TO THE COMMISSION SECRETARY
COMMISSION ON REVENUE ALLOCATION
14 Riverside Drive
P.O. BOX 1310 – 00200
The CRA is an equal opportunity