Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
Norwegian Refugee Council
Finance Assistant (Kenyan Nationals Only)
Application deadline: 23/10/2019
Town / city: Nairobi
Webcruiter ID: 4140864748
All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organisation’s core values: dedication, innovation, inclusivity and accountability.
These attitudes and beliefs shall guide our actions and relationships.
The Finance Assistant is responsible for day-to-day financial accounting tasks at the Kenya Country office.
Duties and responsibilities
· Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
· Assist with the implementation of the support function portfolio according to plan of action
· Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
· Ensure proper filing of documents
· Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function
· Record all cash movements and undertake periodic cash counts
· Assist in bank accounts and cashboxes reconciliations
· Follow up on advances and refunds
· Prepare and arrange for bank withdrawals and transfers and present for verification
· Verify all invoices, vouchers and receipts and supporting documents and enter in the system as appropriate
· Make all approved payments and upload all the support documents in Agresso
· Maintain accurate financial and accounting files and transactions
· Maintain proper filling system for all financial and accounting documents
· Prepare periodic financial reports and submit for review
· In liaison with the Field Finance Assistants make payments on behalf of the Area offices.
· Diploma in Finance/Accounting
· Certified Public Accountant level II
· Experience from working with accounting in a humanitarian/recovery context
· Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
· Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
· Knowledge about own skills/profile
· Some knowledge of English
· Planning and delivering results
· Working with people
· Handling insecure environments Integrity
We can offer
Duty station: Nairobi
Contract period is one year with possibility of extension.
Salary / benefits: According to NRC’s general directions, The candidate will observe NRC’s code of conduct and working hours for the NRC Office in Nairobi.
CLICK HERE to apply online.
*Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply for this position*