Hi...struggling for life solutions? Contact Mugwenu Doctors. They use local herbs and strong spiritual powers to heal, solve problems, diseases like hbp, diabetes, weak penis, love, family problems, hardship in business, increase luck i.e tenders, promotion, evil spirits, bad dreams. Call +254740637248 or go to
BUC SCALE 9
· Higher National Diploma in Secretarial Studies;
· KCSE mean grade C with C+ passes in languages;
· Business English III;
· Office Practice II;
· Good communication and public relations skills;
· Office Management III;
· Secretarial Duties II;
· Commerce II;
· Personnel Management III;
· Shorthand III;
· (Minimum100/110/120wpm) or equivalent;
· Typewriting III (50/60wpm);
· A Computer Literate, MS Office and Database Management;
· At least seven (7) years relevant work experience;
· A Bachelor’s degree Management or related areas or CPS II will be an added advantage.
· Personal Secretary role;
· Undertake some administrative work of the Office as assigned;
· Manage incoming and outgoing of the office effectively;
· File, maintain and manage records effectively;
· Maintain the diary of meetings and itineraries;
· Effectively manage office appointments and handle visitors’ effectively;
· Maintain record of office equipment and plant.
· Co-ordination of messangerial and cleansing services in the office; and
· Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
How to Apply
All applicants must satisfy the Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya by getting clearances from the following bodies: Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); Commission for University Education (CUE); and Current Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service (NPS).
The deadline for receiving applications for all the positions advertised is 11th November, 2019 at 5.00 pm. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated and three (3) copies of the Application addressed and sent to: The Principal, Bomet University College, P.O Box 701-20400, BOMET.
Bomet University College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Persons having difficulties in performing activities of daily life and marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.