Our Client in the Gaming Industry seeks to hire an Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for Managing & Coordinating Travel and bookings. Updating system daily on pending and completed tasks.
· The Executive Assistant will be required to provide high-level executives with day-to-day operations and help them navigate their day.
· The Executive Assistant will work with 3 Executives and will be expected to always know the executives personal schedules.
· Manage & Coordinate Travel and bookings.
· Manage Executives Calendars.
· Clerical Tasks and documenting.
· Updating system daily on pending and completed tasks.
· Email management and correspondence.
· Diploma Level Education Bachelor’s Degree an added advantage.
· Mature professional – between the ages of 27 and 32.
· Minimum 3 years PA Experience or Administration.
· Listening and communication skills.
· Organizational skills.
· Excellent written and spoken English is compulsory.
· Must display strong leadership and commitment.
· Proficient in computer applications.
· Driving License an added advantage.
How To Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Executive Assistant on the Subject line. Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.